This is an experiment… This is also my face.
I’m investigating the effect of place and context on first impressions. Hello! *waves*
All you have to do is take a look at the room I am in, then at me, and form an opinion as to how old I am. That’s it!
Please take 5 seconds out of your scrolling to assist me in this project. I know there will be at least 450 of you seeing this, surely it’s not too much to ask that 10-20 of you reply? Please don’t be another seduced by the bystander-effect.
How old do you think I am?
- lilly2011 said: Age is only a number,you look…..gorgeous…xxx
- lilly2011 likes this
- robotwithumanhair answered: 17?
- creatingoutofchaos said: 16
- wendyadilene answered: 16
- justmarq said: 24 and a half
- servicedoodle answered: 17
- camtea answered: 16
- ceasel answered: 16
- indiegobeanie answered: Based simply on how you look and your room, I would honestly say about 16-19 :)
- casuallygifted answered: 17
- wreckthisgirl answered: I’d say 17-18
- casuallygifted likes this
- quaintandcrass said: 17
- creativehypocrisy posted this