Music. Books. Photography. Writing. ϟKristian♥
THAT’S ENOUGH ALREADY.
YES. I KNOW IT’S FAKE - YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST TO REALISE. I SPECIFICALLY STATED THAT WHEN I POSTED IT - SOME FOOL CHANGED THE POST ALONG THE WAY.
YES, IT’S A COOL STORY. THAT’S WHY I POSTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
121, 421 NOTES ON THAT POST AND I HAVE HAD MY DASH CLOGGED WITH NOTIFICATIONS FOR EVERY SINGLE BLOODY ONE OF THEM.
I got up this morning and just wanted to nope my way back to bed.
I love how she’s just such an anti-celebrity. She’s not afraid to be her down-to-earth self and show that she’s not plastic-perfect. What makes it so wonderful is that when she’s showing her non-Hollywood idiosyncrasies, she wears them so well, and it makes her about as close to perfect as anyone can hope for. You go, Jen!
The sad moment when your favourite pen runs out halfway through an assignment 😓 #woesofaunistudent
- That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA
- That’s a COMMA, NOT A PERIOD
- Why the hell can’t you pronounce that word?
- THE TEACHER JUST CORRECTED YOU WHY’D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN?!?!?!
- Can I sleep?
- If you can’t read, why’d you raise your hand?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- WHAT THE HELL
- The fuck you like long ass paragraphs for
- My skin’s crawling
- Oh god not him, his voice sounds like a dying nail on a dying chalkboard
- You skipped a line
- LOL what was that?
- I don’t even.
The worst part is that I’m in my last year at uni and I STILL have to deal with this on a far-too-regular basis. MY LECTURER, INCLUDED!
*taps post button*
**this menu come flying up**
*stares for 7 seconds*